- Baxter Product Use Review
Review the use of Baxter products employed in the nursing units to improve the customer’s experience with drug delivery and IV administration products.
- Contract Optimization Review
Designed to support a customer’s efforts to maximize participation in their Baxter contract.
- Implementation Services
Offer a disciplined implementation process based on four key steps: Assess, Plan, Execute and Evaluate.
- IV Therapy Practice AssessmentReview current IV therapy and infection prevention practices that may contribute to CRBSI through the evaluation of nurses’ knowledge of IV therapy and infection prevention related product utilization, policies and procedures.
- Product Selection ReviewSupport a facility converting to Baxter products or re-evaluating their current Baxter IV product portfolio, by providing product recommendations for IV administration sets and components to best meet the customer’s IV therapy needs.
- Pump Needs AnalysisReview current large volume infusion pump utilization, distribution, and number of channels required to meet the needs of the facility on an average census day, and to maximize product utility and clinician efficiency.
- S.E.T.S. (Systems Efficiency Through Standardization)Identify the right mix of IV administration sets and components to meet the customer’s IV therapy needs, as well as opportunities for reducing SKU inventory and potential cost savings
- Tubing Misconnections ProgramA self assessment tool to help identify products and practices that pose a risk of inadvertent tubing misconnections, with the goal of mitigating potential known risks.
To inquire about a program for your facility, Contact your Baxter Sales Representative.
- IV Therapy Practice Assessment