MINI-BAG Plus Systems, VIAFLEX Containers and VIAL-MATE Adaptor Devices are Rx Only.
For the safe and proper use of the devices referenced within, refer to the complete Instructions for Use or the appropriate manual.
MINI-BAG Plus Container Systems
- Diluent bag with integrated adapter creates an admixture system
- Compatible with standard 20 mm closure, single-dose, powdered-drug vials
- Available in 50 mL and 100 mL VIAFLEX containers
- Available in dextrose and saline diluents
- Can be activated at point of care using proper aseptic technique
- No exposed spike or needles
- Compatible with automated dispensing cabinets (ADC)
- Can be docked outside the pharmacy using proper aseptic technique
- Bar coded for bedside scanning