CLEARLINK Luer Activated Valve, ONE-LINK Needle-free IV Connector, V-LINK Luer Activated Device and VITAL-HOLD Catheter Stabilization Device are Rx Only.
For the safe and proper use of the devices referenced within, refer to the complete Instructions for Use or the appropriate manual.
ONE-LINK Needle-free IV Connector
- Neutral fluid displacement designed to help reduce the risk of thrombotic catheter occlusions compared to devices with higher reflux volumes1
- Clear housing further enhances clinical practice2
- Compatible with a variety of valved and non-valved vascular access catheters
- Finger-grip design may reduce the likelihood of touch contamination
- Double-seal design helps protect patients from microbial ingress3
- Power injection compatible (up to 325 psi) design to help prevent connector and tubing failure
The ONE-LINK Needle-free IV Connector is intended for single patient use with a vascular access device for the administration of drugs and solutions without needles and can be used to withdraw fluid.
Prevent Healthcare-Associated Bloodstream Infections. Infection Control Today.
2010;(14)8. www.infectioncontroltoday.com. Accessed 8/29/10.